Thanks to Amphi-theather Words for the nomination. It’s all about blogs with less than 200 followers and is a great way to be recognised, so thanks!
The rules are as follows:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
The questions for me:
1. The most unforgettable fictional character and what makes them so unforgettable
The most unforgettable character I can think of is Harry Potter – yes I know, that’s pretty lame really. But if you think about it, he’s my childhood idol. Everyone wants to be a wizard/witch, everyone wants to be in Hogwarts, everyone wants to kill Voldemort – and who gets to? Harry Potter!
2. The most unforgettable historical figure and why
Most unforgettable historical figure to me would probably be Henry VIII, because he was the first king I ever learnt about as a kid, and I was fascinated by the fact half his wives had the same name as I do. These days I just think he was a grumpy old man, who got bored very easily, but back when I was a kid he was very much intriguing.
3. If you could create your perfect country made up of pieces of other lands (fictional or real) what would it look like?
In one corner you’d have Disneyland, in another Hogwarts. The middle would be The Shire, and you’d have a mixture of The Dragon Realms and Avalar (from Spyro) without the freaky characters and cities including London, Paris, New York and Athens surrounding.
4. The one country you have no real desire to visit
Syria – too hot, too dangerous. Not really my cup of tea.
5. Are you a baker or a cooker?
A baker by far. I like making cookies, cakes, brownies, biscuits, gingerbread houses… etc :3
6. How DO they get the caramilk into the Caramilk bar????
I had to google what Caramilk is! ha… Uh, magic?
7. What does the fox say?
Something that sounds like it came from Crazy Frog originally.
8. The one sport you will stay up (or get up for) to watch at the Sochi Olympics
The only thing I got really into so far was the men’s moguls.
9. What is your guilty pleasure go-to music?
Any cheesy 90s pop that I happen to have, and plays in The Chapel on a Saturday night.
10. The one question you were kinda hoping I’d ask you….then the answer to it!
“Do you love Sherlock?” – YES! I am also Sher-locked.
Ten other bloggers in nomination for the Liebster Award (a few I know, a few unknown to me, and new people to the blog world):
- With Pen and Camera
- Mackenzie’s blog
- Tales of the traveling nerd
- Waves that wash the ruins ashore
- A Journey of Travelling
- History Kicks Ass!
- The Fausto Rocks Year
And the questions:
1. What would be your first thing to do if you had a science lab to yourself?
2. What is your favourite book and why?
3. Have you met anyone famous?
4. Favourite music genre, artist and song.
5. What do you do if you were left alone for a month?
6. The most important person/people in my life are…and because.
7. What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
8. Who is your favorite artist and what is your favorite painting done by that particular painter?
9. Favourite film and why
10. What do you wish I had asked and then answer it. (Yes! I copied!)
Sorry if you have more than 200 followers… just do it anyway? 😛